I guess I am going to host my first class on 3d printing after the meeting on tuesday I get out of work at 7 and should be there no later than 8. So anyone that wants to know how to use the 3d printers make sure to stay after.
Things that I want to acomplish for this class
1. Be able to download a file from thingiverse
2. Slice that thing with software
3. Settings in printer software. What to do and what not
4. Pre flight checks on the printer itself, before printing
5. Printing your thing
Things I will cover if I have time
1. Makeing a thing
2. Software to make things
3. Types of filament.
4. Building a printer
5. Maintinence of the printer
I guess if there is anything I missed add it to this thread.