Address

Author Topic: Food/Beverage Vending Items  (Read 414 times)

Cualer

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Food/Beverage Vending Items
« on: March 20, 2016, 12:09:35 AM »

Hola! So I've been taking suggestions for items to add to the vending machine, which spawned the Coke Zero/Sprite and healthier items after suggestions from JD/Circuit/Willa (for whom Swedish Fish will be coming  ;) ). I've mainly been asking about it in the vending slack channel, but I wanted to post it here too, as not many people are on that channel.

SO! If you've got a suggestion or request for something to add to the machine for delicious nom noms and drinks, post it here and I'll do my best to source them as well as cycle different items through the machine every couple weeks so we're not all stuck with the same 15-20 things for eternity!

As always, if you ever have any problems with either vending machine, post it to the vending slack channel and Mike Bakula and I can work to fix issues for the respective machines!  ;D

airflem

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: Food/Beverage Vending Items
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 12:58:26 AM »
BARR's IRN-BRU :)

willasaywhat

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 10:22:58 AM »
Seconding Irn Bru, as long as its feasible for you to make money on it. Along those lines, it'd be cool to try out Club Mate but its not even remotely inexpensive. I'm all about blueberry Red Bull as a substitute for Bawls, too.

As far as snacks, I'm rather fond of anything that is either gummy or hard candy. The kettle chips were good and the variety was nice. Chex Mix or Gardettos would be cool, as its savory and snackable.

Cualer

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 02:38:07 PM »
There isn't a local source for Club Mate nor Irn Bru :( I saw some posts online about Publix stocking it, so I'll try there, but their official websites don't list any retailers in the southeast  :(

airflem

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »
Distributor/bottler in the US is: http://www.greatscotintl.com/irn-bru/