Address

Author Topic: PCG dinner meeting at Francisco's in Maitland Thur Aug 22 6:30  (Read 563 times)

Les

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Several of us will be getting together to consider possible involvement in projects and prototypes. Some members of Familab are expected to present and perhaps some non-members as well. Our goal and mission is the same as at conception, assist creators to take inventions from prototype to effective production and sales.

If you have something you would like to present or are interested in participating in some other fashion with the Product Creation Guild, please contact Dave Woods, John Soucy or me. 407-230-4040.

http://www.francescos-rist.com/

If we have 20 or more in attendance we may be able to get the private room. Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Food is great, prices are good and the content is up to you.

Les

Les

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: PCG dinner meeting at Francisco's in Maitland Thur Aug 22 6:30
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 05:54:20 PM »
I notice that nobody has responded or RSVPed to this notice so I am going to greatly reduce my estimation of attendance to Francisco's. If you plan to attend and would like a place to sit, please let me know as soon as possible.

If you plan to present, let me know how much time and what support you will require.

Les@lesmower.com

Simply7

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: PCG dinner meeting at Francisco's in Maitland Thur Aug 22 6:30
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 06:04:27 PM »
Les,
 I join you.