Address

Author Topic: Product Creation Guild Meeting Today  (Read 983 times)

DWoodsTEC

• FamiLAB Member
  • Inventors Create Jobs
    • View Profile
    • TECreation Development
Product Creation Guild Meeting Today
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:08:30 AM »
Today between 3 and 5 pm at the lab Dave Woods and Les Mower will be holding an informal organizational meeting for PCG.  We will be discussing how to start our first commercial project and field ideas on what that project should be.  Anyone interested is welcome to attend.  Bring your ideas.
Dave Woods

Real inventors turn ideas into products in the market.

Les

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: Product Creation Guild Meeting Today
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
I will be there, John Soucy is going to try to be there, Daniel Lewis is tied up but wants to be kept in the loop. The goal is to create a company dedicated to taking working prototypes through the processes required to produce and sell the first one thousand copies, creating a production book which defines and explains each operation of production and marketing, then release it to either a contract production company or a subsidiary company of our own creation.

The goal today is to discuss projects and purposes for this company. Anyone interested is invited.

Simply7

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 09:26:33 PM »
Advanced notice next time, I would like to sit in and learn some of this stuff.

Les

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »
Gladly, and apologies. Dave has been pretty swamped lately and when he had a moment free called to ask if I could get together with him. We then chose to open it to anyone that could attend. The discussion was lively and without any particular resolution beyond a shared understanding that while this is far from a unique idea, it could serve a purpose and do some good. For the partners, the inventor/developers and potentially for Familab members as a whole.