Address

Author Topic: Starting Soon: Makerspace Contest 2017!  (Read 198 times)

darkmoonsinger

• Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • I am no one but all that I am.
    • View Profile
Starting Soon: Makerspace Contest 2017!
« on: May 30, 2017, 07:39:10 PM »

Dear Makers!

It's almost time to get your team together and enter the 2017 Makerspace Contest! The contest is open for entries on June 1st and closes on August 31st.

-Captains must register their Team (5-20 members located within 150 miles of each other) using this form.
-Your team will be given a unique code that must be used as a keyword for every project your team posts.
-You can enter ANY project, but they must have: multiple steps, full-text descriptions in each step, and photos for each step.
-Team members must submit their projects to the contest when they publish them. You cannot hold onto entries to submit later and you cannot submit more than 50% of your entries during the last week of the contest.
-This year we've decided to have a few individual prizes. Show off your best work and you could win the prize for Best Overall Project, Best Use of Fusion 360, Best Use of Sculpting in Fusion 360, or Best Use of CAM in Fusion 360. Autodesk Fusion 360 is free forever for hobbyists and startups & students and educators.

Remember, the contest doesn't launch until June 1st. For your entry to count, you must wait until then to post your project. Check out the contest page for more information and feel free to email me with additional questions.

Cheers!
Nicole
rocksmith@instructables.com
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:42:34 PM by darkmoonsinger »