Address

Author Topic: Arduino Sketch Help.  (Read 1398 times)

Photo1

• View Profile
Arduino Sketch Help.
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:49:47 PM »
Hello all. I am new to the forum and am hoping this is not an inappropriate topic here. I need help with an arduino sketch created for a pro micro. It is controlling a device I am making but I don't know the code. I want to modify the working sketch to add another function. I need help doing it and can pay some for the work. I am very flexible and can meet just about anytime. Please contact me and we can discuss it.
Thanks for your time.
Photo1
utigradphotos@gmail.com

Iggy

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: Arduino Sketch Help.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 07:54:54 AM »
Please share the code that you have and describe the changes that you'd like made.

digitalman2112

• Lab Dad (ex-treasurer)
  • FamiLAB Member
  • Work Hard, Play Hard!
    • View Profile
    • Raising Geeks
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:21:56 AM »
We have lots of arduino knowledge here - as Iggy said, share lots of details and you'll get help :)

PockyBum522

• Pocky
  • Oh alcohol, I still drink to your health~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:46:03 AM »
Posting so I get notified and can help when you post the code.

Photo1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 12:47:28 PM »
Thanks everyone for the input and willingness to help. I really do appreciate that spirit to help. This device is patent pending and solves a need. I would prefer to work with someone personally to keep it out of the public eye. Because I do not want to take advantage of your time I have a budget for the programing.
In short, I need to have data that is already being read in HEX converted to decimal for output to a lcd display. The device currently turns on a remote reader and I need it to turn off that reader as well. For the right person this would be fun and you can make a few bucks too. It MAY be used in the future to solve a need and thats kinda cool too. Please contact me directly if interested.
utigradphotos.com

PockyBum522

• Pocky
  • Oh alcohol, I still drink to your health~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 01:27:37 PM »
This thread has a good conversation about exactly what you're trying to do: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=55741.0 it should get you most or all of the way there.

If you're really dead set on not doing it yourself, I'm available to meet at the lab, I'm guessing it would take two hours, tops, so you'd be looking at less than $120.00, for that scope. I'd be more than happy to sign a nda.

digitalman2112

• Lab Dad (ex-treasurer)
  • FamiLAB Member
  • Work Hard, Play Hard!
    • View Profile
    • Raising Geeks
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »
FYI, talked to Peter - he was looking to hire someone to do private ip work and has someone helping him. No need for any more offers of assistance.