Address

Author Topic: Hi photo people?who's peering through the lens around here?  (Read 6740 times)

Swinden Von Fappergiest

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hi photo people?who's peering through the lens around here?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
I shoot with a D80 and a cheep lens. I take my camera  just about anywhere I can stand to carry it and shoot at everything that seems interesting hoping i get a worthwhile shot. I have a particular interest in night photography but at the moment my tripod is in Illinois. I would be interested in learning more about pinhole photography.

Hamster

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 02:51:40 AM »
I am a 35mm film shooter and sometimes do 120 or Digital. I develop my own B/W films and had a lot of experience setting up darkrooms. At the moment I favor portraits however I had done a lot of street photos in the past.

If anyone is interested I have a pair of manual everything 35mm SLRs with standard lens that can be left at the lab and loaned out.

jdbugman

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 11:49:25 PM »
Hi i my name is john, i haven't officaly joined familab yet but i want to. but i am really into photography. i have a d300s and 2 d40s. i use the stock 18-55 and i have an 18-200 nikon, i love to shoot landscape and i am always looking to try new ways to shoot. long exposure, hdr, panoramics, tilt shift. i love the weird stuff.

http://bit.ly/PuMWMf this is from one of my trips to yosemite.

i love taking trips and pictures, i work full time but if i am off and anyone wants to go and take some pictures. jut hit me up on my email. i hope to get to know everyone

john

Sugar

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »
Resident pro-tog, I shoot on the 5D and a random assortment of L lenses and manual-focus Nikkors.

Also shoot medium format and 35mm through a motley crew of antique shop scores, including a Russian rangefinder

jdbugman

• FamiLAB Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:28 PM »
nice. i like the medium format stuff. i have not done any personally but i love the photos from those cameras.

i just got a gopro hero black. 12mp and 4k video. it is insanity. i love it.

daniel147

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 09:22:55 PM »
Great! I also like taking photos. And currently, I am learning to use image processing tool to manipulate and process my photos. For example, now I am able to crop or flip image. It's wonderful.

Photo1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 11:01:54 AM »
  I'm excited to see chatter of a darkroom.  I have been shooting more film than digital these days but scanning most of it due to time and darkroom access constraints.

Hello Claned. I am new to the maker space and to this forum but I am a second generation professional photographer eager to help. I have darkroom gear I will donate should the need arise. I may even be able to part with some camera gear. I have a storage locker full of STUFF from the photo studio I closed down. Please allow me to help.
Photo1

johnbentcope

• FamiLAB Member
  • I make technology into art and art into porridge.
    • View Profile
    • JohnBentCope
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 03:11:59 PM »
Ive donated most of what we need to develop photos, but I dont have the chemicals. I also donated like two hundred sheets of photo paper of various styles.
I like colors.

williamkeehn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »
I have some darkroom gear and a couple of cameras I can donate too.

brantlin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2018, 01:11:01 AM »
I'm a newbie in photography and planning to purchase my own equipment soon. This thread is really insightful!