You'll notice a few changes, and a few you won't. Lance did the lion share of the work, and there are still a few issues to work out. So far though:
- SSL everywhere. Forums, website, CDN -- it just goes to SSL.
- Website speed should be up; everything has been moved to Amazon CloudFront CDN.
- Stack has been rebuilt so everything should be more stable than ever before.
- Each web app is isolated on the server to its own user account.
- The wiki? Yep, its back and even better than before.
Things we are working on:
- Email notifications and contact forms are probably not working. Amazon SES with sendmail is giving us a little trouble.